Worldpool provides Australian employers with access to a pool of overseas skilled workers already pre-qualified for visa purposes.
How it works:
- Childcare – Diploma Qualified Group Leader, Child Care Workers (Cert III), child Care Centre Manager and Early Childhood Teacher
- Dentistry – Dentist, Dental Assistant and Dental Therapist
- Hairdressing – Hairdresser and Barber
- Healthcare – Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife and Medical Practitioner
- Hospitality – Chef, Cook, Baker, Pastry Chef and Café and Restaurant Manager
- Veterinary – Vet and Vet Nurse
- Trades – Bricklayer, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Fitter, Heavy Diesel Mechanic, Welder
Worldpool provides skilled people wanting to migrate to Australia with access to Australian job and sponsorship opportunities.
How it works:
** Worldpool is not a migration firm. We are recruitment consultants and international talent sourcers.
International overseas candidates must be pre-assessed for visa purposes before they can be considered for an Australian job and sponsorship.
Visa pre-assessments must be undertaken by a reputable Australian registered migration agent or migration lawyer.
Candidates with a recent migration skills assessment may not need a visa assessment.
There has never been a better time to migrate to Australia!
Australia is actively seeking skilled migrants across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, hospitality, childcare, engineering and IT. These industries are critical to the country’s economy and growth. Additionally, with Australia’s aging population and low birth rates, there is an increasing demand for skilled workers to fill labour gaps. Australia is a welcoming and multicultural society that offers a high quality of life and excellent career opportunities. With its robust economy and strong focus on innovation and technology, there has never been a better time to migrate to Australia for those seeking to advance their careers and improve their quality of life.